When we launched Flexy back in 2015, we started out on our mission to streamline the temporary staffing sector, and to build the world’s most efficient platform for companies to find and schedule temporary workers, and for candidates to find and book temporary, local jobs.
Over the past two and a half years we have gained vital insights into how technology can be used to match candidates with temporary jobs, using hundreds of data points and feedback tools. Our latest version of Flexy brings together these insights into our most advanced staffing platform yet, and firmly places Flexy at the forefront of digital innovation within the temporary staffing sector.
A fresh-look portal with richer functionality and streamlined scheduling tools.
– Redesigned look and feel of the portal to improve clarity and general ease of use
– Posting a job now has a pricing thermometer, so you can see recommended hourly rates
– Post multiple shifts at the click of a button, with dynamic date selection tool
– Ability to auto-fill shifts with candidates, or request a shortlist of candidates for interviews
– Add locations to jobs instead of having to add new jobs
– Real-time review of timesheets submitted by your workers
– One consolidated weekly invoice for all your jobs
– Candidate profiles now include personality pentagon, reliability score, and suitability indicator
In addition to the changes above, we are planning on launching a dynamic dashboard over the coming weeks, which will provide a concise overview of your entire temporary staffing activity.
A complete app re-build from the ground up, improving the entire Flexy app experience.
– Streamlined onboarding process, with faster interview booking and checker process
– Personalised dashboard with dynamic calls-to-action depending on your status
– In-app psychometric test with summary results displayed
– Clearer notifications with the ability to act within notifications
– New shift timeline outlining past and future booked shifts
– Easier timesheet submission with edit and delete functions
– Faster job search tool with recommended jobs and dynamic map view
In addition to the changes above, we will be implementing many new features over the coming weeks, including faster swipe-to-dismiss jobs, an improved suggested jobs algorithm, and the ability to share a shift with a friend.
This new software update marks a huge step forward in Flexy’s development, and we look forward to working with all of our users to continue revolutionising the temporary job market.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.